Monday, May 28, 2012

A Piece Of Blonde ツ

 My inspiration for my new look Christina Perri

Steps
L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach, this bleach is tinted to a light blue color which helps to eliminate yellow tones. And it's $3.99, price can vary. And the toner I used is from Wella's in T18, it is a purple colored toner which really is good ingredient on eliminating yellow and orange tones after bleaching and achieving the bright white color.

Step 1
With the bleach, I used a 30 volume developer. First pour the developer into the mixing bowl. I mixed them together until I saw it get a little thick. I left this on my hair for 50 minutes.


After the 50 minutes has past, I wash my piece of hair using just shampoo.

Step 2
Now the toner, I mixed it by 1 part toner to 2 parts of the developer. I also used a 30 volume developer and mixed it in the bottle. I then I applied to the piece of hair that I bleached and lefted it on for 15 minutes. Don't be scared when you see the toner is purple.


When the toner reached the time of development, I went and washed my hair again but this time with shampoo and conditioner.

Voilà
P.s Sorry about the bad lighting :-(


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment