Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Question Tag- About Me

So Dani from Foxy lady beauty tagged everyone that was interested in doing this question post, so I did it...

Questions:

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Gina.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Have to check everything twice just to make sure.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Spiders & Sharks.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out you're alone?
I can do bad all by myself- Mary J. Blige.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Messy place or car.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Fiddling with my fingers.

#7.What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The side closer to the wall.

#8. What was your first stuffed anumal & it's name?
I really can't remember 8-$

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Vanilla latte with caramel.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach...but never ACTUALLY practice?
Exfoliate the skin but sometimes I forget. Jajaja.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Front.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I dont think I have one...

#13.What's your favorite comfort food/food that's bad but you love to eat it anyways?
Have to agree with Dani...cookie dough.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"What the Hell"

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Sweatpants & a t-shirt

          I tag whoever wants to do this post so readers can learn a little more about you!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment